We are currently looking to hire a new Director of Music Ministry. Click Here to email us your resume and to direct your questions.
Director of Music Ministry
10-15 Hours/Week // $25-$30/Hour
The Director of Music Ministry will work with the Pastor and Worship Committee to plan and lead worship music for our Sunday service (9:00am). The Director should be comfortable playing and leading a variety of Christian worship music, from traditional hymns to contemporary worship songs. The Director will recruit, organize, and lead musicians to assist in worship as needed. Additionally, the Director is responsible for leading our choir which sings approximately one service a month. The Director will also be responsible for helping to plan and lead special services (i.e. Midweek Lent and Advent services). Living Christ is excited to welcome in a new Director of Music Ministry who will work in a collaborative environment with the possibility to shape and form the future of our music ministry.
The Director of Music Ministry will report to the Senior Pastor
- A Christian faith and biblical moral compass
- Accepts core beliefs of Living Christ
- Lead the choir 1x a month and is available for weekly rehearsals
- Ability to lead worship (Sundays at 9am) vocally while playing piano/keyboard or guitar
- An openness to work in teams and to collaborate with staff and volunteers.
- Attend workshops and seminars for professional development
- Recruit, train, and lead volunteer musicians
- Available to lead mid-week Lent and Advent services
- Is or is willing to become a member of Living Christ
About Living Christ
Living Christ is a church that tries to live by two words. Loved and Sent. We believe that we are loved by God in Christ more than we deserve, and are sent by Him into the world with more purpose than we could have ever imagined.