In-Person Worship Registration
While I am excited that we will be able to worship in person, please know that we will continue to offer our online worship, Wednesday Zoom Bible Study, and devotional phone messages. I know that some of you have been excited to worship with your church family for weeks. I also know that others of you aren’t ready yet. That’s ok. Some of you may also fall into one of the high-risk categories (ex. 65yrs +) or have underlying health conditions that put you at risk. Please know that I am committed to continuing to meet you where you are at and you should feel no pressure to worship should it not be in your best interest. God is faithful and will continue to walk with you. As your pastor, I am committed to walking with you too. If there is a way that I can encourage you in your walk with the Lord, please let me know.
Please know that we are taking every precaution recommended to us.
- We will be thoroughly cleaning our sanctuary between every service.
- Face masks will be required at all times (and offered should you forget).
- We will not be shaking hands or hugging.
- We will rely on our projections screens rather than bulletins or hymnals.
- Hand sanitizer will be plentiful.
- The services will be shorter than usual.
- These services will not include communion.
- You will be ushered in and out of your pew and given a spot that is appropriately distant from the other worshipers around you.
- There will be no coffee-fellowship, and we ask that all socializing take place outside of the building.
- If you are sick, have a cough, or have been around anyone who is sick we ask that you not attend out of care for the health of others. If you are unsure at all about how you feel or if you are sick, we strongly urge you to stay home.
That’s a lot. But, I hope that if you should choose to join us in worship that you feel safe and cared for. – Pastor Peter